A rare opportunity to build on Eczema Outreach Support’s success and lead our dynamic charity has arisen.
**New closing date, August 29, 2021**
We are seeking to appoint our new Chief Executive Officer, who will have responsibility for the delivery of our growing range of support and awareness activities, provide strategic direction for the team and directly contribute to improving statutory services and research in dermatology.
Key responsibilities will include:
· Oversee the planning and implementation of charity’s strategy and vision.
· Ensure the continuous improvement of our services’ quality and impact.
· Lead and motivate all staff, line manage the senior management team
· Manage risk and work with the board to ensure the charity complies with regulation
· Maximise the charity’s financial long-term sustainability and secure project funding
· Be the voice of our beneficiaries within statutory and academic networks across the UK
· Ensure the charity’s values and culture underpin everything EOS does
The successful candidate must have sound leadership experience in the voluntary sector, knowledge of legislation and excellent financial management skills, including securing large grants for projects. You will be a confident and passionate communicator, with an ability to create positive relationships with a wide range of stakeholders.
Position Chief Executive Officer
Hours FT, worked flexibly
Place of work Home and Office based (Linlithgow, West Lothian)
Leave 28 days
Pension Employer’s contribution: 4%, employee’s contribution: 4%
Line Manager EOS Chair
For full details see here
For EOS’ Child Protection Policy click here.
For EOS’ Recruiting People with Criminal Convictions Policy, click here.