Eczema Outreach Support is helping more people than ever before – providing support and advice for families dealing with eczema.
As a charity, we rely on our members and the public to raise funds for us so we can continue to be there for families when they need support.
If you could help we have some inspiration below:
* Skip cards or gifts for your birthday and ask people to donate to EOS via a Facebook fundraiser. They are simple to set up, help your favourite charity and save paper.
* Fancy getting fit? Take part in an organised event like a 10km run or cycle and raise funds for EOS. We have sponsor sheets and fundraising materials to help you on your way.
* Get creative! If you have a beard to rival Gandolf do a sponsored shave, or if heights spook you, commit to taking part in a sponsored abseil.
* Ask your child’s school to host a fundraiser – non-uniform day, sponsored dance or a 1km race – with an entire class or school taking part this can really boost EOS funds.
* Are you a star baker? Gather some friends or colleagues and ask them for a donation to sample your sweet treats.
If you would like to fundraise for EOS, contact our community fundraiser Kirsty at email@example.com or call 01506 840395 for more information, fundraising materials and advice.