We are a values-driven organisation and passionate about what we do.
Job Vacancy: Head of Services
- Position Head of Services
- Hours 28 hours a week
- Line Manager CEO
- Salary £30,500 pa pro-rata
- Pension 4% employer contribution, 4% employee contribution
- Holidays 28 days pro-rata
- Based at EOS office in Linlithgow; some hours can be worked from home
- Contract Permanent
Deadline: Wednesday 8 January 2020 midnight
Interviews: Thursday 16 January 2020 (tbc)
Eczema Outreach Support is a dynamic and hands-on charity supporting families struggling with the day-to-day challenges of having a child with eczema. Following our UK-wide expansion at the end of 2018, this role offers an exciting opportunity to lead our growing range of family support activities as well as oversee our new outreach programme of school workshops across the UK.
As the leader of our service team, you will line manage our established team of 3 Family Support Workers and our newly appointed National Outreach Co-ordinator and ensure their successful delivery of the following activities:
- The personalised family support given to each new family by our family support workers
- A programme of family events across the UK in partnership with healthcare professionals
- Our eczema related resources such as our welcome pack and school care plan
- Our moderated closed facebook group
- A series of webinars / online support group meetings
- Two children clubs’ remote activities and face to face workshops
The role will also involve budgetary control of our direct activities’ expenditure with the on-going support of our Head of Finances.
As a member of our Senior Management Team, you will contribute significantly to the strategic direction of the organisation and have the chance to explore new ideas.
Partnership work with the health and voluntary sectors are essential to our work. Alongside our CEO, you will create and nurture positive working relationships with healthcare professionals and individuals from other organisations.
Additionally to our family support and outreach activities, EOS has a wider agenda aimed at improving dermatology healthcare services, rolling out eczema support guidelines in schools and raising awareness of the condition at policy level and with the general public. The new Head of Services will have the opportunity to play an active role in meeting these ambitious goals.
The post holder will be someone who thrives in a busy and creative environment, grabbing opportunities to improve our services as they arise.
Download the application pack for more information.
Board of Trustees
We are always looking for applications from individuals interested in joining our Board. At the moment we are interested in hearing from people with experience in the following professions:
- Voluntary sector professionals
- Healthcare professionals
- Policy Officers